PowerFAIDS Net Partner
Connecting students to financial aid data through the Internet
PowerFAIDS Net Partner is an auxiliary program (licensed separately from PowerFAIDS) that creates a Web portal for your students to see information and interact with PowerFAIDS.. Net Partner allows students to log onto a password-protected page to access their financial aid information online anytime and from any computer. Net Partner is economical and can be implemented quickly and easily.
Net Partner lets you customize the look and feel of the portal for continuity with the rest of your institution's website. And you can create your own content, tailoring standard elements like awards, documents, messages, and loans to your school's specific needs.
What students can do with Net Partner
- Accept and decline awards, and in many cases reduce the amount of an award and submit their decisions directly to the PowerFAIDS database
- Complete an online institutional application and submit answers directly to the PowerFAIDS database
- View information on scheduled and actual disbursement dates
- View detailed information from their records for multiple award years
- Read year-specific financial aid information as provided in custom content that you create
- Download PDFs or other documents that you upload to Net Partner
Benefits and features for your institution
- Lets you provide a high level of student self-service, reducing the number of phone calls and emails to your staff
- Lets you provide different levels of access for different student populations—if you would like to show freshmen different information than seniors, you can do it with Net Partner
- Lets you customize the look and feel of the student interface, including logos and colors, so that it blends with other areas of your institution's website
- Allows students to update selected portions of their own records—which fields are up to you, within a specified set—saving you data-entry time and increasing accuracy
- Saves you money and time
- Using SAML, the Security Assertion markup Language, you can offer single sign-on to Net Partner with many of the leading authentication methods.
Comments from financial aid administrators who use PowerFAIDS Net Partner:
- "I think lots of schools will make good use of this—I thought it was great."
- "I thought the information was customizable and easy to understand from the student's perspective."
- "The interactive student Web application is great. The students really seem to like it."