Enrollment Planning Service™
Understand your data and find new student markets
Enrollment Planning Service Now Part of College Board Search
Student Search Service®, Enrollment Planning Service™ and Descriptor PLUS™ have become College Board Search. Aligned with the College Board's mission to connect students with the colleges and universities best suited to them, College Board Search also features new entry levels and elements that will help find these students, focus your recruiting strategies and improve marketing ROI.
Enrollment Planning Service is an analysis and reporting service that allows admission professionals to better understand the student market, precisely locate students and conduct more strategic recruitment activities.
Enrollment Planning Service:
- Zeroes in on your most promising new students using data from SAT®, AP®, and PSAT/NMSQT®
- Tells you which students are sending SAT scores to you and your competition
- Lets you see the data by
- High schools
- Geographical markets
- Zip codes
- Metropolitan statistical areas (MSA)
- International regions
Enrollment Planning Service also shows how your competition is performing in these areas and calculates your share of the market.
Best of all, Enrollment Planning Service is accessible via the Internet. You and your staff can always connect to crucial enrollment data whether you're at home, on the road, or right on campus.
Target the right students and build diversity
Tap into the College Board's wealth of information on college-bound students to identify and attract students from a wide variety of backgrounds. Enrollment Planning Service compiles a variety of student information including:
- Academic interest
- Academic performance
- Primary language
- Average household income
- College-bound rates
- In-state and out-of-state mobility rates
- Advanced Placement Program® (AP) information
- SAT, PSAT/NMSQT and AP performance
You also gain access to addresses, phone numbers, and College Board (CEEB) code numbers for over 25,000 high schools. This information allows you to communicate directly with guidance counselors and other administrators who help shape students' college choices.
Two subscription levels
- Enrollment Planning Service Executive Summary provides personalized reports previously offered in the Executive Summary print publication.
- Enrollment Planning Service Unlimited, the most comprehensive service level, not only provides Executive Summary Reports but also allows you to create reports from basic templates or build your own reports.
Fill out this order form to get the report that best suits your needs.
If you have questions about Enrollment Planning Service, contact us at (800) 927-4302 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you find and admit students who will succeed at your institution.