Student Search Service®
Shape your incoming class with this powerful recruitment and admissions tool
Student Search Service: Now Part of College Board Search
Student Search Service®, Enrollment Planning Service™ and Descriptor PLUS™ have become College Board Search. Aligned with the College Board's mission to connect students with the colleges and universities best suited to them, College Board Search also features new entry levels and elements that will help find these students, focus your recruiting strategies and improve marketing ROI.
Student Search Service® is the largest, most effective and most frequently used admission search service in higher education today. It connects more than 7.5 million students to more than 1,100 colleges, universities and nonprofit scholarship organizations. With Student Search, you can shape your incoming class by conducting customized searches at any time and effectively reach students by mail or email with targeted communications.
Colleges, universities and non-profit scholarship organizations use Student Search to:
- Increase diversity
- Widen geographic representation
- Invite qualified students to apply for specific majors or honors
- Reach prospective students through customized, accurate mail and email lists defined by several variables, including:
- Financial aid plans
- SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, AP®, SAT Subject Tests™, and PSSS score ranges
- Intended major
- Religious preference
- Activities and sports, and more...
How does it work?
- Students are provided the opportunity to participate in Student Search when they take the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP, SAT Subject Tests and PSSS exams. Students opting in to the service agree to have their information released by Student Search to eligible users. Students may remove their name, email address or both from the service by calling 866-499-5357 or by emailing the College Board's Student Search Service(SearchCustomerService@collegeboard.com).
- Student Search users create unique, customized mail and email lists that target students most likely to succeed at their institution.
- Each Student Search request is fulfilled and securely delivered online.
Please don't hesitate to email the College Board's Student Search Service(SearchCustomerService@collegeboard.com) or call 866-499-5357 if you have questions about Student Search and how it can help your institution.