2015 National Chinese Language Conference
Pathways to Global Engagement
Save the Date!
April 16–18, 2015
Co-organized by the College Board and Asia Society, the National Chinese Language Conference is dedicated to encouraging dialogue in the field of Chinese language education and ensuring wide-scale success.
Last year, more than 1,200 participants from across K–16 education came together to hear expert-led sessions, share best practices, visit schools and enjoy cultural performances.
Join us at the 2015 NCLC and:
- Choose from among 70+ sessions and workshops
- Hear from visionary speakers and thought leaders in the field
- Enjoy performances highlighting Chinese culture
- Sign up for school visits to see local K-12 Chinese programs in action
- Explore the rich cultural offerings of the Los Angeles area
Visit the conference website and get the latest updates.