Full-day workshops on SAT preparation topics
The College Board offers a series of engaging and informative workshops on SAT preparation topics. These workshops will help you improve your students' writing skills and prepare your students for the test and college success. You can also earn CEU (Continuing Education Unit) credits.
Workshops are offered in two formats, public and private.
- Public workshops are open to all educators and are held on dates scheduled by the College Board.
- Private workshops are organized by the College Board at the request of a high school, district, or other educational organization that invites its own attendees.
Register for an SAT workshop
- SAT Skills Insight
- Animating Student Writing
- Holistic Scoring Workshop
- School-Based SAT Preparation
- Writing Preparation for Educators of ESL/ELL Students
Attendees of SAT Professional Development workshops receive:
- Participant's manual with activities that can be used immediately in the classroom
- Folder with SAT preparation materials
- ScoreWrite: A Guide to Preparing for the SAT Essay
The College Board has been approved as an authorized provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), and may offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards, internationally recognized as good standards of practice.
For more information, visit www.iacet.org.