Students with Disabilities
SSD Online Disabilities Accommodation Management System
Save time, paper, and important student information when you submit and manage accommodation requests through our new online system. Learn more.
Providing testing accommodations for students with disabilities
Students with physical or mental disabilities often require accommodations on College Board tests, including the:
- SAT Subject Tests™
- Advanced Placement Program®
The College Board's Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) provides a broad range of accommodations, such as Braille tests, large print, and extended time, to students who provide documentation of a disability. The College Board is committed to ensuring that students with physical or mental disabilities receive appropriate accommodations on its tests.
The SSD area of this site is designed to help educators navigate the accommodations request process and to work with their students to ensure that appropriate accommodations are provided.
- Find out how to apply for accommodations on College Board tests (Application Process).
- Apply for accommodations online.
- See Important SSD Dates.
- See examples of types of Accommodations that are provided.
- Obtain assistance in Talking to Parents about accommodations.
- Access important forms in Forms & Resources.
Note: These pages contain detailed information about the accommodations request process, and are designed specifically for educators. Parents and students seeking accommodations should visit Services for Students with Disabilities.