Some Online Events are free; others require a registration fee. Most require advance registration.
Registration for Events
To register, visit Meeting Registration.
You can search for Online Events by subject or by date. Do not include a state for your search.
- Locate the Event you want to register for and then click Register.
- If you do not already have a login name and password for meeting registration, you will have to request one and wait until a login name and password are emailed to you before you can continue (this may take one to two business days).
- If you do have a login name and password, you can continue the registration process.
Registration for Online Events closes several days before the event date. Check the event schedule for the exact registration deadline.
Register for fee-based Events online or by fax
- To register using a credit card and pay online (on our secure site) go to Meeting Registration.
- To register using a purchase order, open, save, print and fax the registration form. Fax it to (866) 549-6810 or (212) 307-9731.
Your login name and password
Your login name is the email address you registered with. Your password is your first name and last name together as one word, all in lowercase. For example, Jane Smith's password is: janesmith. Your login and password are only valid for Online Events.
Do not share your login name and password.
Your login name allows you access to the event you have registered for. After you register, you are sent a link to access the online virtual classroom.
See a sample login screen. (.pdf/47KB)
If you have not received this information at least 4 days before the event, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event presenters may request that participants complete a pre-event assignment. This is often reading a selection, reviewing exam questions with or without scoring guidelines, or a listening to sound files. Your Event experience will be richer if you are able to complete the requested assignment. Before an Online Event takes place, the College Board sends the location and retrieval of relevant materials to registered participants.
Microphones and headsets
Microphones and headsets are not required to participate in an Online Event. However, your computer must have a sound card and speakers for you to be able to hear the presenters. You may wish to purchase an inexpensive headset with or without a microphone. Mac computers require headsets with USB port connections.
The Online Events staff provides basic technical support. Email any questions to email@example.com.