Become an AP/Pre-AP Consultant
AP Consultant Application Process
Thank you for your interest in becoming an AP/Pre-AP workshop consultant. The AP Program is currently accepting consultant applications for all subject areas. Applicants must be able to present during the academic school year.
Applications are confirmed as they are submitted; if your application meets our requirements and needs, you will be considered for upcoming training opportunities. Please note that no training date or details have been confirmed. Complete applications are kept on file for three (3) years.
Please visit this Web page periodically for announcements regarding the application process and training details.
Share your expertise with other education professionals
Innovative, dedicated, and successful teachers, college faculty, counselors, and administrators are a critical component of the College Board's mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. Workshop consultants help train both new and experienced educators, sharing their expertise and best practices with other education professionals. Consultants receive an honorarium and are reimbursed for their expenses.
Why do it?
- To exchange ideas with colleagues
- To join a talented group of lead teachers, counselors, and administrators in your region and across the nation
- To support your colleagues in the teaching community, and thereby help students beyond your classroom and school
- To share best practices and promote innovation and excellence in your field
- To spread enthusiasm and have your own thinking renewed