Higher Education Planning and Professional Development Opportunities
Reset, Recharge and Plan
As you prepare for the 2010–2011 school year, our Education Managers can help you customize professional development and planning sessions to meet your institution's unique needs.
Discover how to access and use data to build a qualified applicant pool, focus on a specific area of professional development with your leadership team, or learn about the trends impacting colleges and universities across the country. Topics are offered in four different formats, each tailored to the number of participants and desired level of interaction.
- Workshop: Ideal for medium-sized groups; features content that is actionable and hands-on.
- Consultation: Customized for small groups and tailored to answer specific business needs; ideal for leadership team members and decision makers.
- Presentation: Designed for a larger group (10+) and can be tailored from a number of content subjects; interactive in nature, with question and answer sessions.
- Demonstration: Audience size may vary; provides an overview of a College Board product or service.
Below is a list of offerings in the Midwestern Region, organized by topic and format. To learn more about these and other customized planning and professional development sessions, please contact Joyce Moré at email@example.com or 847-653-4508.
Popular Professional Development Topics
|Demography is Destiny: Building a Qualified Pool||X||X||X|
|The SAT® Advantage||X||X||X|
|Advanced Placement®: The Research Says!||X||X|
|The Mission We Live as Members — College Board Advocacy||X|
|Utilizing Financial Aid Resources Effectively||X|
College Board Enrollment Programs and Services
|Institutional/ Market Data Analysis||X||X||X|
|Advanced Placement (AP®)||X||X|
|AP as a Recruiting Tool||X||X|
|Setting an AP Credit Policy||X|
|Understanding the SAT||X||X||X|
|Student Search Service® (SSS®)||X||X|
|Enrollment Planning Service (EPS®)||X|
|EPS and SSS||X||X||X|
|EPS Advanced User||X||X|
|PowerFAIDS® (Financial Aid)||X|
|CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE®||X|
Data, Reports, and Trends in Higher Education Presentations/Discussions
- Demographic Trends
- College Board National Reports
- College-Bound Seniors
- College-Bound Juniors & Sophomores
- The 6th Annual AP Report to the Nation
- Trends in Higher Education Series 2009
- Trends in College Pricing
- Trends in Student Aid
- Education Pays
To learn more about these and other customized sessions on higher education planning and professional development topics, please contact Joyce Moré at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-653-4508.
Professional Development and Planning for K–12 Educators
The College Board also offers professional development opportunities for K–12 teachers and school counselors. To learn more, visit www.collegeboard.com/pdworkshops.