New England Region Events
AP and Pre-AP® Professional Development Workshops
As part of our efforts to help all students develop the skills needed to succeed in college, the College Board offers professional development programs to K-12 teachers, counselors, and administrators.
Our intensive workshops enable education professionals to:
- Learn strategies to help more students achieve college success
- Exchange ideas with peers in a stimulating environment
- Start and support an AP program with best practices from College Board-endorsed colleagues in each subject area
- Receive continuing education units
New England Regional Forum
Save the Date! Jan. 29-30, 2013
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Join us for a two-day program filled with more than 50 thought-provoking sessions planned by members and professionals like yourself. The New England Regional Forum offers an energizing and inspiring environment for you to network, share, discuss and ultimately effect change within your school and community.
Visit the New England Regional Forum webpage for more information and program updates.
- The College Board
- New England Regional Office
- 1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 12
- Waltham, MA 02451-7333
- Phone: (866) 392-4089
- Fax: (781) 663-2743
- Email: email@example.com