Southern Regional Forum 2013
The Westin Atlanta Airport, Atlanta, Ga.
March 7–8, 2013
"Collaborate 2013: A Blueprint for Common Core Success"
is a unique, interactive gathering where you can network with, learn from and collaborate with peers in your region from across the K-16 spectrum. This meeting provides K-12 and higher education professionals an opportunity to collaborate around the Common Core State Standards ensuring achievement across the continuum of college preparation through successful graduation.
During this two-day event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Exchange ideas and network with educators who understand the specialized challenges you face.
- Develop action plans and strategies to prepare for English and math Common Core State Standards implementation.
- Gain comprehension on the assessments being developed by the two state consortia and how they will impact the K-12 and higher education level.
- Understand the critical role of state departments of education as an active agent in the implementation and success of Common Core State Standards.
- Engage with colleagues to explore the impact the Common Core Requirements will have on undergraduate admissions, financial aid, and other aspects of the enrollment management processes in higher education institutions.
- Get accessible, actionable information that you can apply immediately to your work.
Learn more at www.collegeboard.org/registersouth.