AP Strategies: Using Data to Design Instruction
Learn to use AP Exam score data to plan effective instruction
This one-day workshop will help educators use AP Exam score data to plan effective instruction. Participants will learn how to read and analyze the AP Instructional Planning Report, and then use that data to design instruction for all students. In addition, participants will learn cross-curricular strategies for differentiating instruction in the AP classroom.
- Participants will learn how to use AP Instructional Planning Report data to plan and differentiate instruction to improve student achievement.
After attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Read and interpret the AP Instructional Planning Report.
- Use the AP Instructional Planning Report to inform instructional planning.
- Create assignments that are differentiated according to student interest and need.
- Integrate strategies for differentiating course content.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Laying the Foundation (Workshop Guiding Question, Building Equity and Access, The Changing Face of AP)
- Interpreting the AP Instructional Planning Report
- Using Data to Drive Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction
- Workshop Summary and Closing