AP Online Scores for Students
This year, your students will get their AP Exam scores online! Visit AP Online Scores for Students to learn what they need to do to be ready to get their scores in July. You'll also find a toolkit of resources to help you communicate this transition to teachers, students, and parents.
In order to access their scores, students need an online College Board account. Please encourage your students who don’t have an account to sign up today.
AP Online Scores for Educators
Visit July 2013 AP Scores Access Schedule for Educators to find out when educators at your school or district can access score reports this summer.
After AP Exams are scored at the AP Reading each June, AP score reports are provided to students, their schools and their prospective colleges in July. Learn more about scores through the links below.
- Online Scores for Schools & Districts: Learn about the Online Reports for Educators website and the different types of score reports available to schools and districts.
- Online Scores for Students: Learn about the new online score reporting service for students, which launches in July 2013. Find out how to help students prepare to access their scores online, and get answers to frequently asked questions.
- Score Reporting: Learn how students and schools receive exam scores each summer and what additional score reporting services are available.
- Credit & Placement Policies: Find credit and placement policies at colleges and universities.
- Summary Reports: Access national and state-specific reports showing how students performed on the AP Exams.
- Score Distributions: See the breakdown of 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s for each AP subject.