Online Scores for Students
AP Online Scores for Students
Students can view and send their AP scores online at www.apscore.org.
Students access their AP scores online. The online score-reporting system replaces the old paper score reports, which will no longer be mailed.
Features and benefits
- View, download and print their scores – there is no more waiting by the mailbox or paying to hear scores by phone
- Send scores to colleges, universities and scholarship programs – this is more convenient than submitting requests by phone, mail or fax
- Review and track their orders – view their entire score send history and see the status of all orders
How to help students
- Inform students that they must have a College Board account in order to access their AP scores online. Direct students to sign up for a free College Board account at apscore.org as early as possible.
- Encourage AP teachers to make this announcement in their classrooms and assign the students the homework task of setting up a College Board account.
- Be aware that many students will already have an account if they’ve ever registered for the SAT or participated in other College Board programs. Students who already have an account should sign in and confirm that they have the correct username and password.
- Remind students to keep their username and password in a safe place.
- Encourage students to complete two important fields on their first AP answer sheet: their student identifier (student ID number) and email address.
- Local student identifier or student ID number: If students have a local identifier and provide it on their AP answer sheet, they can use it to access their scores. If students have more than one student ID (e.g., state level and school level), select which is most appropriate to use for reporting AP Exam scores.
- Email address: Students who provide their email address will receive a notification when their AP scores are available.
- Remind students that they must save their AP number.
- For security reasons, students will need to provide their AP number (or their student ID number, if they provided it on their answer sheet) in order to view their scores online and send scores to colleges.
- To help students remember their AP numbers, a tear-off card is provided in the AP Student Packs. Please encourage students to store this card in a safe place so they can refer to it in July.