AP Free-Response Bookmaps
Help prepare your students for Section II
AP free-response bookmaps are a resource you can use to help prepare your students for exam day. These bookmaps show the layout of the Section II free-response booklets (and orange booklets, if applicable), providing you and your students with a clear picture of:
- Where the free-response questions appear;
- When questions are repeated (if applicable);
- Where reference materials such as equation tables are located;
- Where responses should be written; and
- How much space is available for responses and notes.
2014 bookmaps will be available in March 2014.