In order to bring you the best possible user experience, this site uses Javascript. If you are seeing this message, it is likely that the Javascript option in your browser is disabled. For optimal viewing of this site, please ensure that Javascript is enabled for your browser.
Jump to page content Jump to navigation

College Board

Homepage Home > Testing > International Students

International Students

Taking College Board tests outside the U.S.

Both U.S. and international students can take College Board tests outside the United States. The registration process, testing schedule, and test fees may differ from those for tests taken in the United States, and restrictions apply in some countries.

Follow the links below for more information about taking College Board tests overseas.

SAT: The SAT and SAT Subject Tests are offered in over 175 countries outside the United States. International students who plan to apply to U.S. colleges and American students temporarily living overseas are among those who take advantage of the SAT Program's international test centers. Visit this section to learn about locations, support services, registration, fees, and special restrictions.

PSAT/NMSQT: The PSAT/NMSQT is also available outside the United States. Visit this section for instructions on how to register and how to find schools in your area that will administer the test.

AP: AP courses are taught in secondary schools—and recognized in colleges and universities—all over the world. Find out how to arrange to take AP Exams outside the United States in this section.

CLEP: CLEP exams can be of special benefit to international students who want to attend U.S. colleges. These students may have nontransferable school credits or specialized knowledge (for example, knowledge of languages other than English) that can earn them college credit. Visit this section to learn more.     

Customized Entry Pages


Back to top