Before Test Day
Getting test materials & preparing your school for the PSAT/NMSQT
The College Board depends on you and your assistants to administer the PSAT/NMSQT according to the PSAT/NMSQT Supervisor's Manual so that all students have the same opportunity to do their best. Thank you for the efforts you and your staff make to ensure a test administration that is efficient, secure, and fair for all students.
Conducting a successful PSAT/NMSQT administration takes careful planning. Here you'll find detailed information for the activities you need to do before the October test day.
- Register & Order Materials
- Check & Store Materials: What to do when test materials arrive
- Inform Students & Parents: Informing students and parents about what to expect on the test
- Students with Disabilities
- Choose Test Rooms
- Prepare Seating Plans
- Schedule the Test
- Select & Train Assistants