Register & Order Materials
Using the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site
All schools should register for the PSAT/NMSQT online by June 30.
Online ordering information, including how to use the online PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site to register your school for the PSAT/NMSQT, is included in the PSAT/NMSQT registration announcement that is mailed to each high school's PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator in April.
PSAT/NMSQT coordinator site
The online PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site allows you to:
- Identify your school's PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator
- Choose the Wednesday or Saturday test date
- Order nonstandard test formats including Braille, large-type, cassette or reader's script formats.
- Get instant order confirmation, plus email verification of your registration and order
- Track student guides and/or test book orders in September and score report shipments in December
- Receive important PSAT/NMSQT emails before deadlines to increase and decrease orders
- Automatically calculate the number of students you need to test in order to avoid the unused test fee
- Order copies of Supervisor's Manuals for your test proctors
- Request fee waivers for juniors
- Display messages for students and parents
- Calculate and print your Remittance Report with the Fee-Waiver Roster
Need help? Call (888) 477-PSAT if you have any questions.
How to place an order
- In consultation with teachers and students, determine the number of tests that need to be ordered.
- Log on to the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site and click on the "place/update test material order and request fee waivers" link.
- On the "place/update test material order and request fee waivers" screen you will:
- Select a test date
- Enter by grade the number of test books you will need
- Enter the number of PSAT/NMSQT 11th-grade fee waivers requested
- Enter the number of Official Student Guides you need
- Enter the number of Supervisor's Manuals needed (If you leave this blank, we will ship you one manual per 25 test books ordered.)
- Click on "Submit" to view your order confirmation. This screen also shows you the number of students you need to test to avoid an unused test fee.
- Click on the "order materials for students with disabilities" link. Based on consultation with your school's SSD Coordinator, enter the number of nonstandard formats (Braille, large-type, cassette or reader's script) you will need.
- A confirmation of your order will be emailed to you.
How to change an order
You can change any order until it has been processed for shipment. If your order has already been processed, you can place a supplemental order through the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site.
- U.S. schools can decrease test book quantities until August 29, 2014, but have until 9:00 PM ET on September 26, 2014, to increase test material quantities.
- Schools outside of the United States can decrease test book quantities until August 4, 2014, but have until September 17, 2014, to increase test material quantities.
PSAT/NMSQT test material shipments
All tests, including nonstandard formats, will be shipped to the test coordinator listed on the "update coordinator information" page of the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site. To change this, log on to the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site and click on the "update coordinator info" link in the "school info" box on the right side of the page.
Tracking Official Student Guides, test books, and score report shipments
If your order has been shipped, you can view tracking information by using the "track shipments" link. You will receive an email once tracking information is available.