Registering a group of your students for the SAT®
If your school wants to pay the registration fee on students' behalf, you can use the SAT® Bulk Transmittal Form.
Important bulk transmittal issues
- Each student registration must be completely filled out. Incomplete forms could result in registration delays.
- Regular registration deadlines apply. If you send a bulk transmittal after the regular registration date, you must include the late fee for each registration in the order.
- Bulk registrations must be accompanied by the SAT Bulk Transmittal Form.
- Download and print this four-page form, and be sure to supply:
- Your school contact information so that we can contact you to resolve any issues with your order
- A tally of registrations and other orders being transmitted in the bulk order
- Payment by purchase-order number, credit card information, or check
- Ship the transmittal form, payment, and student Registration Forms to the address on the form, using a traceable method.
- Shipments from U.S. locations that are postmarked after the regular registration deadline are subject to the late fee applied to every registration.
- Shipments received after the last applicable deadline will be processed for the next available test date, when possible.