Registering a group of your students for the SAT®
If your school wants to pay the registration fee on students' behalf, or to ensure that students are all registered at one time (paying individually), you can use the SAT® Bulk Transmittal Form.
Important bulk transmittal issues
- Each student registration must be completely filled out. Incomplete forms could result in registration delays.
- Regular registration deadlines apply. If you send a bulk transmittal after the regular registration date, you must include the late fee for each registration in the order.
- Bulk registrations must be accompanied by the SAT Bulk Transmittal Form.
- Download and print this four-page form, and be sure to supply:
- Your school contact information so that we can contact you to resolve any issues with your order
- A tally of registrations and other orders being transmitted in the bulk order
- Payment by purchase-order number, credit card information, or check
- Ship the transmittal form, payment, and student Registration Forms to the address on the form, using a traceable method.
- Shipments from U.S. locations that are postmarked after the regular registration deadline are subject to the late fee applied to every registration. Shipments received after the late deadline are returned unprocessed.
- International shipments received after the regular deadline are returned unprocessed.