Confirming an SAT Subject Test registration
The Admission Ticket confirms that a student is registered to take a specified test on a specified date, at a specified test center. Students must bring their printed ticket to the test center for admittance (electronic copies are not accepted). The personal information on the Admission Ticket must exactly match the information on the identification that a student will present on test day. Test center supervisors conduct a four-way match to validate a student’s identity using the student’s appearance, photo ID, Admission Ticket, and roster (includes photos). Students will be denied entry to the test center if the information on the Admission Ticket and on the ID does not match. Students cannot make changes to their test date, test center, or test type (SAT to SAT Subject Tests or vice versa) on test day.
How do students get their Admission Ticket?
Students who register online:
- Print their Admission Ticket immediately upon completing registration
- Receive email confirmation of their registration
- Do not receive an Admission Ticket by mail
Students who register by phone or use the paper form to register and provide an email address on the form will receive a link to their online Admission Ticket by email only. They must print their Admission Ticket and bring it on test day. Paper or phone registrants who do not provide an email address or who indicate on the form that they prefer to receive a paper ticket will be mailed an Admission Ticket. View the ticket mailing dates in the student area of this site.
Corrections and changes
All registrants must:
- Check their Admission Ticket to verify the identifying information, address, and high school code
- Reprint their Admission Ticket if they make any changes to their registration information. The Admission Ticket presented at the test center must match the information on the test center roster or the student will not be admitted to the test center.
Learn more about allowed corrections and changes.
Students can print their Admission Ticket whether they registered online or by paper. To print a ticket or make corrections online, a student should:
- Sign in to My SAT. If the student hasn't already created a collegeboard.org username and password, he or she should do so now.
- Click "Print Admission Ticket."
- Update the ticket's information as necessary. Changes to test type, test date, or test center are subject to a change fee.
- Print the Admission Ticket.
Missing Admission Tickets
Students who do not receive their Admission Ticket at least one week before the test date and are unable to get it online should call SAT® Program Customer Service.
If changes are required in a registered student's accommodations contact College Board Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) at least two and a half weeks before the test date.