SSD Online Disabilities Accommodation Management System
Submit and manage your student's accommodations request online
SSD Online, the College Board’s online system for submitting and managing accommodation requests for students with disabilities, is the fastest and most accurate way to request accommodations for your students.
Check out a demo of SSD Online, and discover how this easy-to-use system provides you with all of the information you need to submit and manage accommodation requests for your students.
Features and Benefits
Store, review, and maintain student information in one easy-to-access place. With the online tool, you will be able to:
- Submit requests for accommodations.
- Check the status of accommodations requests.
- Access information about all of your SSD students in one place.
- Get immediate notice of accommodation request errors and documentation requirements, tailored to each student's individual request.
- Generate and print AP Nonstandard Administration Reports (NARs).
How to Sign Up
- Access to SSD Online will be through a secure login for which you will need a College Board Educational Professional account.
- If you don't already have an account with the College Board, create one by going to www.collegeboard.com/profaccount and following the instructions for "Create an Account."
- Fill out an SSD Coordinator Form and fax it to the College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities at 866-360-0114. As soon as the form is processed (usually within 1-2 business days), you will be sent an access code, via email, that will allow you to access the application.
- When you receive the access code, go to the Education Professionals' Sign-In page and enter your College Board account username and password. For the "Sign In to" field select "Disabilities Accommodation Mgmt" from the drop-down menu. After you sign in, you are prompted to enter the access code you were provided with, which gives you access to the SSD Online application.