SAT Workshops for Teachers
The College Board offers a series of engaging and informative workshops on SAT preparation topics. These workshops will help you better understand the SAT and prepare your students for the test and college success.
Workshops are offered in public and private formats. Public workshops are open to all educators and are held on dates scheduled by The College Board. Private workshops are organized by College Board at the request of a high school, district, or other educational organization that invites its own attendees.
The College Board is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program.
Register for an SAT Workshop
- SAT Skills Insight
- Animating Student Writing
- Holistic Scoring Workshop
- School-Based SAT Preparation
- Writing Preparation for Educators of ESL/ELL Students
Attendees of SAT Professional Development workshops receive:
- Participant's manual with activities that can be used immediately in the classroom
- Folder with SAT preparation materials
- ScoreWrite: A Guide to Preparing for the SAT Essay