Resources & Teacher Tools
Official resources from the test maker
Help your students do their best work on the SAT with these resources:
- The Official SAT Online Course™: The online course is personalized, comprehensive, and available anytime, anywhere. Help prepare your students with the only online course developed by the test maker. The course is easy to use and features powerful reporting tools for educators. Students can use the course in the classroom or for self-paced study. View The Official SAT Online Course Demo.
- The Official SAT Study Guide™: Prepare your students for the SAT with the only book that features practice tests created by the test maker. They'll gain valuable experience by taking ten practice tests and reviewing concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions.
- The Official SAT Teacher's Guide™: This book enables teachers to create a comprehensive SAT preparation course with ease. Teachers can also use the book simply to highlight in the classroom the skills that are measured on the SAT and that are expected of students entering college.
- SAT Skills Insight™: This publication demonstrates how the SAT is linked to the knowledge and skills taught in the classroom. Educators can use Skills Insight to see the skills typically mastered at each score band and develop strategies for improvement, with a clear framework for integrating essential academic skill insights into classroom instruction and curriculum to increase college readiness. Students also have access to SAT Skills Insight as a free online tool to help them better understand what skills are tested on the SAT and how to improve their skills.
- SAT Professional Development: The College Board offers the following engaging and informative workshops on SAT preparation topics: